Monday, February 20, 2012

Thing 9

Okay, so I have really enjoyed working on these activities up until this one. By the time I finally got this posted to my page I was ready to throw the computer across the floor. How come it doesn't tell you that you are not able to do the animated picture when loading it to your blog? Or if it did, how come I wasn't able to find it? It only took me 45minutes to figure that one out. Oh well, I guess it is part of learning. I did have fun typing in different text and seeing it written in flowers. I have always wanted to do that in my yard. Never had much luck with gardening though so I guess computer generated will just have to be sufficient.

http://www.imagechef.com/http://www.imagechef.com/
This one was lots of fun to create and surprisingly simple.For this photo I used ImageChef-customized photo site and uploaded my art project photo, then all I had to do was pick the background that I wanted to use. I could have a lot of fun with this when it comes to the classroom. Students could make newspaper headlines, or cute street signs that coincided with their projects or subject they would be working on.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting picture. Those big eyes are kind of freaking me out!!

    ReplyDelete