Sunday, February 5, 2012

7.1 of Thing #7

Untitled by violetflutter
Untitled, a photo by violetflutter on Flickr.
This was taken in my backyard.


Also the picture of Stormy Day was done from my backyard. I had never used Flickr or any photo hosting services before. I found it quiet enjoyable though. I did a few quick searches over the weekend and there were just to many photos for me to choose from. I think students in all grades would find great uses for Flickr. It allows them access to photos that can be used for various projects as long as they give credit to the artist. This is very important in this day and time. There are many different pictures that can be found on the internet but they are all copyrighted and if you are found using them, you are hit with a hefty fine. Yet Flickr tells you ahead of time that other people will have the opportunity to use your photos with you still receiving credit. Plus you can always add photos but leave the private and only seen by those you choose. That is great since you can add different groups or people to follow. 

1 comment:

  1. This picture is great. I didn't even notice the bird until after I had looked at it for awhile. I saw a cardinal sitting in the tree in my front yard the other day and immediately thought of your picture.

    ReplyDelete