Monday, February 27, 2012

#11 New Thing



  1. Create a blog post about your experience that answers these questions:
    *Which method of finding feeds did you find easiest to use?I have to say the easiest for me was google blog search. It was easy to type in a general idea and it popped up all the blogs with my keywords in it.
    *Which was more confusing?The Topix search was kind of confusing for me. When it first came up it asked about my location, well then when I typed in my "future teacher" search it brought all sorts of weird feeds up. Nothing that really had to do with teaching or future teachers, and the most bizarre part was that there was nothing on there that was from my area.
    *What kind of useful feeds did you find in your travels?I found some nice teaching blogs that I will be keeping up with. Some for future teachers, some more experienced teachers sites, and then I found a great one that has nothing to do with teaching. My other favorite hobby, cooking. The best part was it was all healthy foods-no sugar, which we have been trying to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment