Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Thing #20



Mr Lee, All I Do Is Learn,

This has to be my most favorite blog post yet. I was looking for songs to use for my PowerPoint project covering the rock cycle and I had came across Mr. Lee--Rock Cycle. After listening to that song I had to check out all of Mr. Lee rap mixes and this is my new favorite song. My kids and their teachers have adopted this as their new theme songs for LIFE!!! Enjoy
Yes there are many great things about these sites, I love how if you have a problem just go to YouTube.com and you will generally find some sort of video that will walk you step by step on ways to fix it. I have used it myself on many task around the house as well as for homework help. There are some problems, mostly inappropriate material for children. Like with most things on the web, if you take your time and look at all the material you will find videos and sites that are kid friendly and would be great to you within a classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment